Thursday, February 6, 2020

[Straight Build] Premium Bandai RG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk-II RG Limited Colour Ver.


Model Number: RX-178
Designation: AEUG Prototype Mobile Suit

A classic design in even more classic colours!
A colleague of mine just started to get into the hobby but didn't want to commit to any particular grade yet, having only built HGs. For some time now, I've been passing parts of my (gigantic) backlog to newcomers for them to try out. So I passed this set to my colleague to try it out, this model kit being one of the older RGs that come with prefabricated inner frames. I think it's safe to say that he had a blast building it! 😁

Nothing feels better than helping to expose new entrants to the hobby!

Build-wise, it is identical to the (very awesome) RG 1/144 Gundam Mk-II model kits: http://gunplanerd.blogspot.com/2014/04/kit-insight-rg-1144-rx-178b-t3-build.html

Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment