|Where's your Zeong now!|
|Ready to roll out.|
Simply put, the Ultra GM must be able to receive and dish out a significant amount of punishment, staying active on the field of battle for as long as possible.
|Feelin' lucky, punk?|
Therefore, all weapons and armament must be able to fit onto an existing GM platform, for ease of maintenance and part replacement should it be fielded onto a theater of battle (indulge me).
In the end, the GM Sniper K9 platform was chosen for a number of reasons.
|Hey Sei, this is how a Full Package should be like.|
Secondly, the GM Sniper K9 featured additional armour in the chest, complementing the idea of an up-armoured GM well. Thirdly, the K9 Dog Pack has many hard points to mount all the additional weaponry in store for the Ultra GM, but a little suspension of disbelief is required here as the design might be a little too far-fetched for UC engineers. Nevertheless, the construction of the Ultra GM could finally begin.
|Bring da thunda!|
|It was a bitch to do this. Literally.|
|No wimpy kilt armour for this one.|
|Do you know what this needs? More stuff.|
- 2 x 320mm Shock Cannons capable of firing high-explosive or armour-piercing rounds
- 1 x 2-tube Anti-Ship Torpedo Launcher
- 2 x 3-tube Anti-Armour Scattershot Missile Launchers
- 2 x 4-tube Medium Missile Pods
- 2 x 3-round Grenade Launchers
- 2 x 6-barrel Anti-Mobile Suit Heavy Gatling Cannons
- 1 x Short Range, Rapid Fire Beam Carbine with underslung HE Grenade Launcher
- 1 x "Peacemaker" Heavy Assault Handcannon
- 1 x Expanded Spike Shield
- 2 x High-Energy Beam Sabers
- 1 x High-Tensile Combat Knife
|Eat Gatling's Gun!|
|That's not a handgun, it's a handCANNON.|